| || || |
| || |
How to get to Koh Phangan
- From Bangkok you can reach Koh Phangan by boat, train, bus and plane.
There is a daily catamaran service from Bangkok to the south. The catamaran
will bring you with a few stops to Koh Phangan. For more information and
timetable, click on following link: Lomprayah Catamaran;
- If you want to see some of the country, you can either choose to
travel by train or by bus. You can buy tickets for the latter at any
tour agency. If you want to experience Thailand in a more relaxed way,
you can travel by train. Tickets can be bought at Hua Lampong railway
station. The train will get you as far as Surat Thani, from where you
can take a bus/ ferry to Koh Phangan. For more information, see
following link: Thai Railways;
- In case you want to skip the foreplay and want to get down to
business directly, then the quickest way to get to paradise is by plane.
There are several airlines that will take you south. You can take a
flight either to the neighboring island, Koh Samui or you can take a
flight to Surat Thani, which is in general cheaper. However, the trip
from Surat to Phangan will take about 4 hours, whereas from Samui, you
can be in Phangan within an hour (i.e. when everything goes as planned).
For more information, see the links below:
- Bangkok Air
- Nok Air
- Air Asia
- Thai Airways
|From Surat Thani |
- If you are traveling by bus or train, you'll probably buy a
combination ticket which includes ferry trip to Phangan. In case you
travel by air, you can buy a ticket for bus & ferry to Phangan at
the airport. For more information see following link:
- Of course you don't need to come directly to us. You can choose to
stay a few days at Surat and enjoy the lovely unspoiled thai atmosphere.
At Surat town there are a number of tour agencies waiting to serve you.
The ferry will leave from Donsak and will arrive on Phangan at Thong
From Koh Samui
- Same goes for this jetset island. You can either stay a few days on
this beautiful and fun island or you can come directly to Phangan. From
the airport you can take a taxi to Big Buddha pier. Here you can get a
ferry to Haad Rin pier, where we will be waiting for you. See next link
for ferry time table: Phangan-Online
On the island
- From Thong Sala pier: From here you can take a taxi (pick up truck
with a few benches in the back) to Haad Rin, where we will pick you up.
- From Haad Rin: if you arrive at the Haad Rin pier, we have a free
taxi service to the resort. Just give us a call when you are there: +66
(0)77 375 088 or +66 (0)85 079 1869.
| |© 2011 - 2018 AmaresA Resort & Skybar - Chill House Koh Phangan
| Development www.plainit.eu